martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

                                      MY PETS
 I had got a hamster , her name is Cocky and I have got a cat her name is Mimi:
My hamster Cocky died when she was two years old . She was a old hamster.  And, she was a Russian hamster color: white and gray. It was very soft and small. Was very active and also played a lot at night .I could catch it with my  hands and did not bite as other hamsters. I love her.

    
                                                    
                             

My cat Mimi is a live she is there years old.  Middle age have more or less.Cat color are:with,brown and color peach. Its very solft. Is a good hunter and she likes to catch mouses and birts , the first play with the mice and later she eat them. She likes play and and likes to be with me and cherish her.I miss my cat when I cant she her.I love her.
                               

        


        
   
                           

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, it's a pity about your hamster but they usualy die when they are 2 years old.
    Correct the spelling and also: "mice and birds" "I miss my cat when I cant be with her."

    ResponderEliminar