viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

MY FAVOURITE SINGER KATY PERRY

MY FAVOURITE SINGER KATY PERRY.

Hi!! My name is Eva and my favourite singer is Katy Perry.
I like Katy Perry because she sing very well and is very beautiful. Her video clips are very good and the decorate is very real. Katy Perry born in California in year 25th October of 1984. She is actress too and she makes a film that is call "Part of me" the same name that one song of this.
Some of Katy Perry´s songs are: Hot n' cold, Kiss a girl, California gurls, Last friday night, Wide Awake, The one that got away, Firework, Roar...
my favourites song are: Roar, Wide Awake and The one that got away. I like very much Katy Perry.

THIS IS KATY PERRY:

She is very beautiful. :)


Dirección de la cual están sacadas las imágenes:
http://hdwallpaperszon.com/wp-

http://imagenes.4ever.eu/data/674xX/personas/musicos/katy-perry-149287.jpg

1 comentario:

  1. It's OK, Eva, but remember the Saxon Genitive. It's " Some of Kate Perry's songs are...."

    ResponderEliminar