domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

My favourite place in Salamanca


Hi! My name is Clara and I`m tolk about my favourite place.

My favourite place in Salamanca is  Burgos Square. I like this place because I since went I was babie and because I like play whith my frieds in it.

This place not always had parks with swings and slides. There had been only a basketball court and football but three years ago they changed it and put a park with slides and swings.

Before, I go to played before less in this place but, I went to another park because that park has  swings and slides. Now, I go more to this place because is closer than the other park and more fun.

Some times, I go to play with my friends and I have fun. Always I step through it I go to the school.


This was three years ago:







This is now:







I don`t know what else to say so I am saying goodbye. I hope you liked this drawing because this is all. Goodbye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario